These Deck Mount Bow Sockets are used in conjunction with pattens to provide a circular support system for a boat cover or cockpit tents. The rear part of a rainwater dispersion system prevents rainfall from pooling at the top. Using sealant instead of gaskets is possible due to the recessed base design's ability to receive it. 2 FH fasteners (#10) is to secure it in place but (not included). It is available in White color. The most reliable and easy way to maintain a boat cover taut and free of water-collecting pockets is to attach it in a Bow Socket. On a deck wall, sockets can be installed wherever. A Nylon injection-molded bow sockets for side mounts.
- The best way to keep your boat in place and secure.
- Built to last for a long time with high-strength materials.
- Handle the most difficult situations with confidence.
- Corrosion and rust resistance has proven to be unrivaled.
- There is no need to use gaskets to produce a watertight seal in a new recessed base design.
- SKU: 3-327411
- Weight: 0.02 LBS
- Brand: Sea-Dog Marine
- Color: White
Injection Molded Nylon
These Deck Mount Bow Sockets are used in conjunction with battens to assemble a rounded support structure for a boat cover. Part of a system to disperse rain water to avoid water from accumulating in the center of the cover. Recessed base design accepts sealant, allowing for a watertight seal without the use of gaskets. Constructed of injection molded nylon. Installs with two #10 FH fasteners (not included). Available in black or white.
This product replaces: